MILWAUKEE, WI - (bucks.com) - The Milwaukee Bucks open the home portion of their 46th NBA season on Saturday, Nov. 2 at 7:30 p.m. against the Toronto Raptors, the team announced today in conjunction with the release of the 2013-14 NBA regular season schedule. The home opener is the first of 19 weekend home games on the schedule for 2013-14. The Bucks start the season with a pair of road games at New York on Wednesday, Oct. 30, and in Boston on Friday, Nov. 1.
Features of the Bucks 2013-14 regular season schedule include:
· The 2013 NBA Champion Miami Heat making their lone BMO Harris Bradley Center appearance on Saturday, March 29
· Western Conference powers San Antonio (Wednesday, Dec. 11) and Oklahoma City (Saturday, Nov. 16) will each visit Milwaukee once
· Milwaukee has two home match-ups against Central Division rival Chicago on Friday, Dec. 13, and Friday, Jan. 10
· The Bucks have two home contests with the new-look Brooklyn Nets on Saturday, Dec. 7, and Saturday, March 1
· A season-long six-game home stand sandwiching the All-Star Break in February, including a visit from Dwight Howard and the Houston Rockets on Saturday, Feb. 8
The 2013-14 schedule features five road trips of three games or more (up from three such trips last season), including a season-long four-game trip in March in which the Bucks will take on Portland, Golden State, Sacramento and the L.A. Clippers. The Bucks will also spend New Year’s on the West coast as part of a three-game trip with games against the L.A. Lakers (Dec. 31), Utah Jazz (Jan. 2) and Phoenix Suns (Jan. 4).