Get ready for a night of hot-rockin' country and and stories about the power of organ donation and the miracle of transplantation! The Power2Save Concert featuring The Band Perry and special guest Joel Crouse is coming to Madison's Alliant Energy Center Coliseum on November 1st to benefit Power2Save. We will prove that everyone has the power to save a life through organ donation.
Tickets go on sale Friday, July 26th. Purchase yours at the Coliseum box office or visit www.power2save.org.
WATCH: The Band Perry Videos On-Demand
Listen to Mike Conway and Abby Rhodes announce the concert and talk more about Power2Save:
Power2Save (P2S) is an initiative developed by the American Society of Transplantation (AST) dedicated to increasing public awareness around the importance of donating organs, advocating for patient health, and funding transplant research.
- 79 - the average number of people who receive organ transplants each day
- 18 - the average number of people who die each day waiting for a transplant due to the shortage of donated organs
- 118,000+ - the number of people waiting for an organ
- 8 - the number of people who can be saved by 1 organ donor
Where your support goes:
100% of the proceeds from this event go toward the Power2Save mission which is dedicated to increasing public awareness around the importance of donating organs, advocating for patient health, and funding transplant research.
- Power2Save funds medical research to help develop ways to increase organ acceptance, enhance speed to recovery, and create a healthier life for the patient after receiving a transplant.
- Power2Save advocates for patients’ rights and fights unfair government policies. They continue to focus their efforts on getting transplant recipients the medications and insurance coverage they need, and ensuring that heroic living donors are not negatively impacted in any way.
- Power2Save develops programs to build awareness about organ donation and transplantation so that everyone becomes a champion of transplantation.
now to become a PowerPlayer! Buy a ticket to the concert, become a registered organ donor and donate to the cause. YOU have the Power2Save!