I'm awesome! I love my friends, love my job, love my life. You can catch me out and about most weekends...sometimes in Madison, sometimes in some of the rural surrounding communities. I like pretty much any movie, but my favorite is "Working Girl." My nickname is "Crabz" or some form of it...Crabby, Crabzilla, Crabaholic, basically whatever starts with "Crab." I want to let you all know, though, that I don't go by that because of what you're thinking. It's actually because most people think I'm crabby most of the time. If you want to get to know me, buy me things...food is my favorite gift.
Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw landed on the LA times’ list of the Ultimate Top 10 for their Brothers of the Sun tour.
The list takes into consideration ticket sales and record sales.
Here's the full list:
1. Madonna, $144 million
2. Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw, $124.2 million
3. Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, $115.1 million
4. Cirque du Soleil "Michael Jackson — The Immortal World Tour," $112.9 million.
5. Roger Waters, $94.7 million
6. Justin Bieber, $71.6 million
7. Coldplay, $68.3 million
8. Jason Aldean, $65.2 million
9. Adele, $63.8 million
10. Van Halen, $59.7 million