Chris Randolph is a local boy and recently moved back to his hometown to be closer to his momma's home cookin. His career has taken him to Lexington, Frankfort, Kansas City, Chicago and Tampa Bay.
Chris lives with his beautiful wife Anne, who has been threatening to leave him for 24 years, but Chris keeps up on his honeydo list and is a master at begging! They have 4 wonderful children Taylor, Conner, Casey and finally the daughter Grace, who is not allowed to leave the house without the express written consent of her father. All of the boys are in bands and perform locally to packed houses of screaming girls.
Besides being an avid motorcycle rider, Chris is a couch potato. You can usually bet he's watching reruns of Dexter, Dual Survivor, or EVERY SINGLE SHOW on the Food Network.
According to a new study by the cheating website AshleyMadison.com, women who have a fear of monogamy or have cheated on boyfriends and spouses have similar tastes in perfumes. Here are the top 5 scents preferred by cheaters:
1. J'adore by Dior: 31 percent of adulterers interviewed preferred this scent.
2. Obsession by Calvin Klein: This spicy scent got 22 percent of the vote
3. Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana: 19 percent picked this scent.
4. No 5 by Chanel: No 5 was the cologne worn by 15% of the unfaithful.
5. Romance By Ralph Lauren: This popular scent comes in 5th with 10 percent of cheaters preferring it. (SheKnows)