For three days (May 9th, 10th and 11th), for 13 hours each day, 96.3 Star Country morning hosts, Tracy & Mike, will be telling the stories of the brave children and families who come for treatment at American Family Children's Hospital. These are stories of hope and giving. We're asking you something that isn't easy. We're asking for your support and a donation to help the children and families who have found themselves in a not-so-good health situation. They money we raise can help save lives.
For those who haven't been in situations like this, it's sometimes easy to listen to the interviews or look at some of the photos and continue on with our days. However, for the families who are at American Family Children's Hospital, it's not that easy. Some of them are sitting by the bedside of their children - hoping... praying that they'll survive just one more night. If you have the ability, we're asking that you help us by spreading the word and giving a gift to become a Champion for Kids.
How do I become a Champion?
- Become a Champion for Kids by donating just $15 per month.
- You can make a donation by calling the Subway Donor Hotline at 1-877-719-KIDS (5437).
- You can donate online by clicking here.
I'm already a Champion for Kids... how else can I help?
- Please help us by telling your friends. Use the share buttons to the right to tell your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
- Have a story? Share it with us during the Radiothon. Click here to find out how to get in touch with Tracy & Mike.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Donations to UW Health are managed by the University of Wisconsin Foundation, a publicly supported charitable organization under 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.